All About Ordering

Pricing:
The Anne and Alex bags are $38 each, which includes shipping.


The Averie bag is $30, and the Autumn bag is $25. If these are included with an order containing a larger bag, shipping is free. If not, please add $3 for shipping.

All bags are made with at least 2 layers of mid to heavy weight interfacing. These bags will stand on their own! Also included with each bag is a quality magnetic snap for keeping all your things safe!

How to Order:
If you would like to order a bag, please email me at slushturtle@gmail.com. Please indicate which bag you are interested in, what fabric you like, and any special requests, such as different trim, no ribbons, etc. I will respond as soon as possible (I almost always check my email several times a day), and I will let you know if I have the fabric indicated in stock as well as give you a time estimate for completion. I try to ship all bags out within one week of cleared payment, but sometimes it may be longer. I will always keep you apprised of any delays.

Once you respond telling me the time estimate is alright, I will send you a PayPal invoice for your bag. Once I receive payment, the clock starts ticking on my end. If you do not have a PayPal account, please let me know and we can work something out.

A note about trims and fabrics:
I will do my best to make your bag look exactly like the one you see pictured. However, there may be times when I cannot get an exact fringe or contrasting (secondary) fabric. In these cases, I will use my best judgment in choosing a different fabric or trim. The bag will still be very similar to the one you see pictured, but it may not be exactly the same. If this is not acceptable, please ask before purchasing to be sure that I have exactly what you want on hand.

Custom Work:
I am happy to do custom work with fabric you pick out and send to me. I can also look for a particular fabric for you, but please note that my search will be mainly limited to the internet, as I have 3 year-old and a 9 month-old who don't think fabric stores are especially interesting. Silly boys, but there you have it. Please email me for pricing information regarding custom bags. Also please note that it will take a little longer to finish your bag if I have to order fabric from somewhere.

Please scroll down to see bags and fabric selections.